Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

noise generation circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinaiece

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
how to generate the noise from the circuit.is there any circuit model is there pls tell me

try taking output from any switching element.... especially thyristors can source a lot of noise... else try ADCing a pseudo random sequence it is a good source of noise...

I've seen zener diodes and reverse polarised BE junctions folowed by amplifiers used as noise sources in some simple test equipment (home made).

For better performance use a pseudo-random binary sequence (PRBS) generator connected to a DAC.
Look in The art of electronics - Horowitz, a chapter is about PRBS generators using feedback shift registers. I dont know if there is something about analog noise generators.

Status
Not open for further replies.