Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noise analysis using INA129 pspice model

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanzil_dhk

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
i would like to do noise analysis of INA129 using Multisim. i checked the pspice model but it does not include any information about noise modeling. I found noise model included in Analog Device ICs but in Texas Instrument IC s they are not present. So my question is :

1. if i do noise analysis using this ic (INA129) it will mean nothing right??
2. if so, is there any other possible ways to do noise analysis ???

As far as the model is using transistor models for the input stage, it will basically model noise, but not device specific parameters, e.g. 1/f noise.

What you can do is to add noise related transistor parameters to make the model behaviour fit the datasheet noise specification (en and in spectral desnisty).

As far as the model is using transistor models for the input stage, it will basically model noise, but not device specific parameters, e.g. 1/f noise.

What you can do is to add noise related transistor parameters to make the model behaviour fit the datasheet noise specification (en and in spectral desnisty).

Thanks .....
So you mean writing noise related parameters into pspice model???

Yes, because flicker noise parameters are only available for semiconductors. White noise can be modelled by external resistors.

Yes, because flicker noise parameters are only available for semiconductors. White noise can be modelled by external resistors.

ok...thanks again

Thanks .....
So you mean writing noise related parameters into pspice model???

hai,
i am using T- spice simulator can u please explain step by step for calculating device noise
and which parameters i have to include in the spice netlist

i am using ptm models 32nm sub-circuit model for FinFET (double-gate): V0.0

hope u will reply to me

thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.