Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] no response from microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksongats

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi , i am using isp pgm for programming but the problem is there it says no response from microcontroller .....but after few minutes again i was try then it was run but now i am having no response prolbem......plz help i realy need it

its your programmer. Build a serial port programmer or use usbasp.

Most of the time, the problem was either a loose connection or dry solder. Check your hardware.

Nandhu

It may be because of loose connection of wires some where..........
Regards,
Jerin.

if u are using 89s.. series use isp programmer v3.0a

i am using 89s52 and isp 3.7 version and parallel port .thanks for reply frnds . i will check the circuit ..........

hi frnds, i was check the circuit but the no response is same

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

i think i have to made it again with good wires .

hi frnds.....my circuit is complete now programmer read it first then is shows verify error @0000 ...plz reply

---------- Post added at 20:16 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

data read lsb=00
prog data lsb=d2

one more thing.. always use short cables.. as for different pc length problems comes.. try to connect ur porgrammer to some other pc .. it may wrok

if there is some problem from parallel port .my os is winxp and motherboard is asus parallel poert is in normal mode ...

I think that Nikhil just tried to say that reduce the cable length of the parallel port ISP burner & not about the connector in your PC.
Regards,
Jerin. :)

hey frnds.thanks for reply problem is solved..

what exactly is ur problem, how do u rectified it

my problem is solved by lalim parallel port control software...threw this software i can ON its D7 pin then it will read my board......

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:38 ----------

frndssss....my bad luck follows me...now the new problem was created with same board.....

Status
Not open for further replies.