Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

News about new version of Protel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjalps

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

Good news for P+r+o+t+e+l users:
1 Wery soon will come out new version of P+r+o+t+e+l D+X+P with full good improvments.

2 All SW from A+l+t+i+u+m company will include suport for ODB++

Regards!

could anyone explain what
DXP is, for this new version!

Sounds awesome. Any ideas when it will be available ?

When will the new EVL version availible to
DL?

Bhudha smiles..

watch it ..it is aiming at cadence and zuken..

P*ro*te*l D*X*P
Man, its been a long time coming!!
Ive used this Program since 99. The GUI in my opinion has been one of the most inovative Ive seen in a while. They need to work on the interactive route. Make it more like P*a*ds D*R*P.
One addition that I would like to see.>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lets say I have an impedence matched board.
This board has several GND planes. In certain locations (bga, socket, etc..) and certain layers I want signal GND to be attached to the plane. In other locations I do not. My intent would be to have a power return plane that I can control and measure.
This being done without drc errors of
course.
If they can accomplish that. It would to say the least add an extra dimension to there capabilities.

Al/ti/um recently annouced that a new version of the forward generation of his soft would be out in the beginning of 2002.
Code name : "Ph/oe/ni/x"
It's include a revolutionary router called "Si/t/us".

Status
Not open for further replies.