Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie question for Protel Autotrax 1.61 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All

Sorry if this is a really dumb question. There's probably some obvious answer that I can't see.

In Autotrax 1.61, when placing an IC library component such as a DIP14, the rectangular pad indicating pin 1 appears to be on the wrong side. In other words, if I'm looking "through" the board from the solder side at an IC with its semi-circular noth uppermost, the pin 1 pad is on the left and not on the right which is where is should be. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Trevor

You need to mirror the component while placing, if you are viewing from bottom side of the component.

Amjad

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to ask another dumb question but how do I "mirror" a component with AutoTrax? I know how to rotate but not how you mirror.

Regards

Trevor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back