Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbie Here: Recommend me books in RF (Cellular transceiver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rghrob

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm new to RF and would like to request books to help me better understand concepts in the cellular transceiver field.

My boss has asked me to focus on the receiver (Rx) portion and learn terms such as: blockers, image rejection, etc.

Currently, I'm reading "CMOS Cellular Front-Ends" by Johan Janssens and Michiel Steyaert, but would like a more "introductory" source.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

Re: Newbie Here: Recommend me books in RF (Cellular transcei

I've found that Gu "RF System Design of Transceivers for Wireless Communications" is pretty good. I've got some other books mentioned at

**broken link removed**

Dave

Re: Newbie Here: Recommend me books in RF (Cellular transcei

@rghrob,
CMOS Cellular Front-Ends" by Johan Janssens and Michiel Steyaert this is very good book for detail understanding of RFCMOS LNA. johan Janssens has given deep insight about CMOS LNA.

and to explore more about Front End Part of Transciever Chain, You could also go through Thomas Lee book on Design of CMOS RF IC.

go through smIrc Group research (Standford) they had did good work in RF CMOS for front end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back