Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Newbe looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.

herbrollins

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have no expierience with electronics or microcontollers or computers.I would like to build a project and am starting with the light part first.I've written out a flow chart,for lack of better words,of the thing I'd like to attempt but I have a couple of questions.

1- How do I keep the light flashing while waiting for the next button press and while doing the stuff involved in calculating the next delay.Would I use the PMW mode.

2-Because I don't know when the instruction for turning the light on or off will be,what happens if two instructions end up in exactally the same place.

Here is my chart,could you read it over and let me know if I'm close to getting the logic correct.Thanks in advance for any suggestions or help.

Status
Not open for further replies.