Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Topic in RF IC design and/or Microwave

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktx2222

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all, I am looking for a new topic in RF IC and/or Microwave. Can you share any idea, keyword, ...? Thanks.

Hi all, I am looking for a new topic in RF IC and/or Microwave. Can you share any idea, keyword, ...? Thanks.

ADPLL for data recovery, or mm wave applications...
CMOS Power Amplifiers with Digital Approach...
CMOS DC-DC Converters..
SDR Circuit Implementation..

ADPLL for data recovery, or mm wave applications...
CMOS Power Amplifiers with Digital Approach...
CMOS DC-DC Converters..
SDR Circuit Implementation..

Hi dshoter13,

It seems that the topics you mentioned is for digital implementation/applications? I want to find RFIC design or Microwave technique.

Hi dshoter13,

It seems that the topics you mentioned is for digital implementation/applications? I want to find RFIC design or Microwave technique.

They are not "Digital", but they rely on digital concepts to control blocks and their functionalities. The implementation and all the challanges are on the Analog domain.
Try to search the first 2 on Google and take a closer look.
If you want "pure" analog maybe in the area of Power Amplifiers would be better.. Open ieee explorer, and search for the newest articles on the subject.

60GHz CMOS design it's a hot topic in RFIC/uWave design.

**broken link removed**

They are not "Digital", but they rely on digital concepts to control blocks and their functionalities. The implementation and all the challanges are on the Analog domain.
Try to search the first 2 on Google and take a closer look.
If you want "pure" analog maybe in the area of Power Amplifiers would be better.. Open ieee explorer, and search for the newest articles on the subject.

60GHz CMOS design it's a hot topic in RFIC/uWave design.

**broken link removed**

Thank for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back