Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to PCB Design .. need help??

Status
Not open for further replies.

niks

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
Im new to PCB Design. I need some material on PCB Design and its basics.
Can anyone help ???
Thanx in advance
Regards
~niks~

PCB Fabrication Article

An introductory article on PCB Fabrication is attached.

Also a useful reference site is
**broken link removed**

Thanks
DrBELL

PCB Design Process & Post PCB Design

Some of this app note should help getting some idea.

Most PCB fabrication houses (board houses) will also give you simple one sheet or two sheet design guides to use. This helps them if you provide your pcb data using the rules and format they prefer to see.

Perform a web search on PCB fabrication. Check the resulting sites for design rules or pcb file submission info.

I would offer some links to board houses, but as a newbie I'm not sure if this is allowed.

PM if you need them.

Merix is a fab house. They have ton of documents on PCB fabrication process (more than you want to know).

Message is unavailable.

Last edited by a moderator:

eagle is a very good software for pcb designers. you can find a free evaulation software in cadsoft.de . i am attaching a tutorial on eagle which may help u for to perform the required design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back