Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] New to eagle..small question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcrusher

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi how can I substract the rectangle from the loop in eagle layout? (see picture)

23_1297268133.png

I give away points for good reply.. :)

it is a layout, I want to draw a pcb disc coil with a gap. But there is a problem, eagle draws the 360 degree full circle. I want the 359.99 degree one: a split ring:

53044d1296733179-currents-gif

Seems reasonable, but thats the prob... I dont like the arc in eagle, the ends are rounded...

I dont know what you mean but I found that this helped:

"change"->"Cap"->"Flat"

loopje2.PNG

Thank you for your time.

Cheers

When you select "arc", at the top of the screen you should see icons for layer, width, rotation direction and two others. They select the straight or rounded end.

I have never used "arc cap" but looking it up, it is just doing the same thing from the command line.

Keith.

I did not notice the parameter toolbar since it apparently was turned off. Thx again :)

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back