Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New technologies or topics on which a seminar could be taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreejith

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi friends,
As a part of our academics I have to take seminars on some recent technical topics. Can you please suggest some new technologies or topics on which a seminar could be taken. Please provide some links on that too if possible.

I found some usual topics through google.com. But I need some new advanced technologies, or some very recent technologies under development, for my seminar. Please post some such topics you may have come across.

Thanks in advance
:D

technical topics for seminar

hot topics are
1.green electronics
2. nanotechnology
3. hallographic memory

seminar topics on advanced technology

Think you try how a FPGA works... it will bw quite interesting....

ieee seminar topics

Communication in ^)GHz band is also a very good topic.

Added after 23 seconds:

sorry i mean 60GHz.

best topic for seminar

Hey u can try SPINTRONICS its a quiet a good topic..

seminar topic for new technology

Thanks to all for your suggestions. But I am an electronics and communication egg. student. So I need something that consisting of more hardware, that could be a technology, but advanced one. I prefer any technology that is developed very recently, may be yesterday. Please suggest some topics that comes within embedded electronics, if possible or if not, something new.

Thanks in advance

technical topic for taking seminars

Better u can try about quantum computers and operations using qubits..

Though it is not a very new field, u can take seminar on this topic..It ll be very interesting..

All the best..

sreejith

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
seninar on electronic topic

why dont u try taking about the usage of GaAs in making electronic components.....

best seminar topics

Thanks to all for giving replies.Also Please give names of some international electronic magazines and journals that could give the knowledge of recent developments or technologies . Also please upload pdf documents of such magazines or give links if you have any.

Thanking u all again

seminar topics electronics communication

sreejith said:
Thanks to all for giving replies.Also Please give names of some international electronic magazines and journals that could give the knowledge of recent developments or technologies . Also please upload pdf documents of such magazines or give links if you have any.

Thanking u all again

U can refer Electronics for you magazine..

interesting topics for seminars

sreejith said:
Hi friends,
As a part of our academics I have to take seminars on some recent technical topics. Can you please suggest some new technologies or topics on which a seminar could be taken. Please provide some links on that too if possible.

I found some usual topics through google.com. But I need some new advanced technologies, or some very recent technologies under development, for my seminar. Please post some such topics you may have come across.

Thanks in advance
:D
HI U CAN TAKE RECENT DVELOPEMENT IN ANTENNA DESIGN

recent seminar topics

Anyone have ieee magazines like computer, antennas etc. ?
If you have please upload for me.Or give the links of sites from where i can get it.

very interseting seminar topcs

you could organise a seminar on quantum cryptography, it would be very interesting, try the Berkeley Quantum lab for more info on specific subjects :D

sreejith

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
general topics to take seminar

have topic like

green electronics

system on chip
embedded system

i need some seminar topics

why dont u check out
https://edufive.com/seminartopics/Electronics.html

i got some really interesting topics from there.. they have large no, of topics but we need to dig in to their inner pages to find one...But that effort is worth doing..Hope u will find one...

But my suggestions are:
Adaptive Active Phased Array Radars (1)
Near Field Communication
Crystaline Silicon Solar Cells
Magnetic Amplifiers (2)
Micro-fabricated Bio-sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back