Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new PSoC from CypressMicro

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacadc

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cypressmicro

The improved PSoC architecture will be introduces soon:
Improvements include:
1. New analog and digital blocks
2. Improved routing scheme
3. New user modules

Please visit to http://www.cypressmicro.com soon for following information
and please check application notes list, there are some interesting stuff.

psoc principles

About you,which is the algorithm of this block?
Stark

cypressmicro psoc

The PSoC uses the reconfigurable blocks, which block is configured by corresponding registers writing. There are analog, digital and mixed signal blocks

psoc fir

Hi dacadc,if you was answering to me may be you havn't seen the subject of my post;I was looking for decimator algorithm

Decimator algorithm

Sigma delta ADC is ADC which integrates and converts differences between new and old signal values. The decimator is digital FIR low-pass filter. The FIL coefficients are selected to desired sample rate and clock signal. You can find detail explanation sigma-delta operation on Analog Devices, Crystal and Texas Instruments. I saw very nice coolbook on Analog Dev. site, www.analog.com. Try to search "sigma-delta ADC operation principles".

you can read preview about PSOC form Circuit cellar #136

PSoC

You can read my PSoC articles in Circuit Cellar #152 and #155

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back