New PCB Design and Manufacturing company(India)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koti

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
top manufacturing companies india

Hello All,

I am planning to start new company in PCB design and manufacturing domain. I have 5 years experience in RF design and analog design. Can you please share your ideas and experience? I will be search for partner of my new company.

Thanks & Regards
Koti

designing and manufacturing company in india

hi koti
I am in pcb factory in China,we could talk,please contact me.email:winters771@gmail.com msn:winters771@hotmail.com skype:winters771

Re: top manufacturing companies india

Hello Koti,

We have a new PCB plant near Baddi and looking for a partner, please let me know if you are interested. Please send me an e-mail at mahesh@semitestsolutions.com or call my partner Bashir at 9616044417. I am looking forward to hear from you and please send me your contact informations.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Re: top manufacturing companies india

I'm also in the limelight of starting my business in the Manufacturing sector. I have over 10 years experience. What do u have in mind

do you want a partner from other country or India?

Hi Koti and all other buddy:

PCB design is a good thing and can make our world full of creation so people can always enjoy the new stuff.
But it is also an time/energy consuming thing especially when sometimes the creative mind in yr brain is dry up.
So we need to find some existing project and get some enlightment from them through **broken link removed** technology.

Pls feel free to contact me when u guys think our service could probably useful.

Rex
**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…