Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
hi guys.. i'm an Electronics student and I would like to ask you guys what are the topics or basic concepts i need to know for taking mechatronics... i'm also new here so nice to meet you guys... :-D
I think the following are the subjects you need to work on:
- automation and control
- instrumentation and calibration (sensors and actuators)
- intelligent and classical control
- image processing and optical engineering (as an option)
- DC and AC motors and drives
- Also some subjects in computer and software engineering
If you are mechatonics student, you should have some predefined courses in university. they differ from university to university.