Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEW Established IRC Channels 4:VHDL,VERILOG, ASIC pls JOIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosalem2003

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All ,

I have established the following channels in order to have a live way of contact between designers discussing the HDL design issues in our field of ASIC design...

Connect on the IRC server : irc.freenode.net

join the following channels

#vhdl

#verilog

#asic

waiting for all of you there ..

These channels are online help for all of us to share knowledge in our filed in a immediate connection and live way of communication between all of us .. please do reply to this to attract others attention to the topic :)
also waiting to communicate with you on my yahoo messenger ; I love to communicate peers worldwide in a friendship based on proficiency
thanks for your time and consideration ...
waiting for u

Best Regards,

Mohamed A Salem
Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Handasa Arabia Organization
www.handasarabia.org

yahoo ID

By the way :
My yahoo is is :

mosalem2003

hi,
I can't connect server, it reports "time out".

I connectted, but I cannot see verilog, vhdl and asic channels, why? maybe I am not very familiar with IRC

How to join the channels

u can connect by adding a new server which is :

irc.freenode.net

then u will not see the channels in the channel list just write in the join channel the channels names :

in the window write #vhdl

or #asic

or #verilog

or simply in any window use the command (/j #vhdl)
or (/j #verilog)

or (/j #asic)

write only what is betwwen brackets ..

waiting to see u there guys ...

Checked it out yesterday, but no one was there. I don't think people are aware of the channels yet. Hopefully, they will catch on. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back