Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

neural networks and fuzzy logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigoro

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'd like to know if someone can tell me where I can learn the basics of neural network and fuzzy logic. It could be books, papers, tutorials, anything.

Thanks

free neural networks and fuzzy logic books

goto to www.fuzzytech.com & browse tro the data sheets. it has got good simple explanations about the fuzzy logic, about the inventor of the fuzzy and some typical applications of it. :wink:
thanks & regards
madhe37

neural logic

neural networks and fuzzy logic is a diffical proplem, could we discuss this topic more!

fuzzy logic and neural networks

Fuzzy logic an neural nerworks .. Are not dicult ,On the contrary they are based on experience rather than a METHEMATICAL solution . A skill airplane pilot doesn't land an AIRCRAFT with an equation but rather controlling limits based on a feedback from the system and a knowledge if his own of what to do with it!

hans zimmerman fuzzy logic

Hi,
First of all best reference for entering to fuzzy is MATLAB fuzzy logic toolbox and its documentation.
There is a book by Hans Zimmerman called fuzzy logic and its applications. It is a good reference.
For both of them a book from CRC press, Kartalapolus called Fuzzy Logic and Neural Network. It is a starter reference.

Kasra

fuzzy logic and neural network.pdf

galssrose,
as kasra said, matlab toolboxes and documentations seem to be a good start. the neural network pdf help file is quit easy to understand.

manual of neural networks and fuzzy logic

this is a free neural network e-book
**broken link removed**

fundamentals of neural networks ebook

I have some books and articals about NN. If you tell me more detailed what you need exactly I upload it for you.

best book on fuzzy logic neural networks forum

hi
I need:

Neural Networks: A Comprehensive Foundation (2nd Edition) -- by Simon Haykin

book. anybody know how can i find it

download books fuzzy logic zimmermann

Neural network and fuzzy logic is powerful in certain application, esp in AI. If you want understand it, you can get some book and read. If you want to implement it in certain application, maybe you can share your work here, and we all can exchange info and opinion.

neural networks+pdf+download+books

Thanks Love , great article on Neural Nets .

free books on fuzzy logic and neural networks

dear friends:
if any one know some books about ANN and Learning plz note me.
tnx

neural network pdf

Ya, I think there're few books in EDAboard Ebook Upload/Download. You can go and search it.

For me, this book is good for beginner where we can understand about ANN easier.

Fausett, L. (1994), Fundamentals of Neural Networks: Architectures, Algorithms, and Applications. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.

But, I don't have softcopy of this book. If anyone have, please upload it here.

ann and fuzzy by simon haykins

leekk8 said:
Ya, I think there're few books in EDAboard Ebook Upload/Download. You can go and search it.

For me, this book is good for beginner where we can understand about ANN easier.

Fausett, L. (1994), Fundamentals of Neural Networks: Architectures, Algorithms, and Applications. New Jersey: Prentice Hall.

But, I don't have softcopy of this book. If anyone have, please upload it here.

Here it is:

**broken link removed** (11877 KB).

or

http://lix.in/971b4e
Password: free4vn.org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back