Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Neural network with spartan 3e for speech recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

zayodi

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi my friend im MSC student my research on build MLP (Multi layer percptron )neural network using BP(back propagation training algorthim )BY VHDL for speech recognition ,,, can any one help me to send example code for like this network due i build my owne code but i still have problem with tan sigmoid & negative digit (my digit format was fix point), i have extend my work to the next year due till now i didnt have any resule

any one can help me ASAP ,
if there is any one need to see my code and help me please till me

thanks to all

Hi
I've worked on a Hopefield network, so if you can explain your design and your problems throughly we may help. What is the range of the inputs. How is your network organized? what exactly are your problems?

Best Regards,
Mostafa Amer

thank u so much my friend i have been solved my problem and my network work very good, what about you????

That previous post was from more than 3 years ago. ;) Anyways, how'd you solve your problem? Always interested in neural networking stuff.

Me too friend, you r right i replay late but duto the setuation in my country isnt stable that i dont havee internet connection in daily base, any way i have work with block ram to store the feature from the cofficient file of wavlet that filter the sound with matlab and so on i have write VHDL code for each MLP level to do the work oof this net, now i want to work on EDK, also i need any new idea to do it with FPGA with Neural network ;-)

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back