Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Network problem - he page is not loaded unless i restart PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghasia

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Network problem

Hi.Im using a desktop pc to browse internet in my office.currently im facing the access problem.the page is not loaded unless i restart the pc and start again.what should be the cause and how can i tackle this?can u please instruct me..!

Re: Network problem - he page is not loaded unless i restart

Try to full scan your PC for viruses, If the issue is still existent, you can use another browser, for example use firefox instead of Internet Explorer. If you still face the same problem, try to remove add-ons and re-install them.
Let me know if the issue is resolved or not.

If your some pages can load and other pages can not load, you should check proxy. inverse, you should scan virus or install again your system

I think there are some virus in your computer...it is needed to be checked...because virus intrupts many programmes to open so scan your whole pc..

Car Parts Accessory

Re: Network problem - he page is not loaded unless i restart

Hi

1st you can try to ping the website that your trying to access, if it works then you have a browser problem, try resetting your browser settings, most likely your browser is either corrupted or has a virus, try un/reinstalling the browser, if all else fail u can do a system restore or PC restore if your net admin allows it

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.