Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

network modules: USR TCP T2 / FS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

erpgc82

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, I don't know if I'm posting in the correct place here on the forum.

Does anyone know the USR TCP T2 and FS100 modules, sold on Aliexpress?

I'm new to programming, 1 year ago I posted here with beginner's doubts, today I have programmed 2 firmwares that occupied most of the 18f46k22 and 18f252, which were very well done in the project itself. But my question is not about programming the mCu in C! 👇
/**************************************************** **************************************************** **************/
I'm trying to configure the USR TCP T2 and FS100 modules, (purchased on Aliexpress) through AT commands, without using their WEB APPLICATION to configure them, but I'm not succeeding.

I connected two network modules, USR TCP T2, to each other, TX RX / RX TX I use a serial communication application, emulating a microcontroller, with it I expected to have module returns, I will also do it with the microcontroller, but I don't have result none.

In the manual it says that if I send the U character (0x55) I should get the result K, indicating that everything is ok, but I don't have any result

If I connect the CFG pin to GND, which is what the manual asks for, I don't have any results either, I just get the U character, just by connecting the CFG to GND.

/**************************************************** **************************************************** **************/
In the same way I try to configure the FS100, but I don't get any results either, I connected them to each other, and connected to the serial by the test application, TX-RX RX-TX, this one even returns strange characters. Example, sending AT+VER, according to the manual, I should receive the firmware version, but I only get strange characters.

What am I doing wrong? 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back