Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Network analyzer calibration

Status
Not open for further replies.

chihhao

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vna calibration tutorial

Hi
Could someone tell me where I can find VNA calibration principle ?
Any document or book talk about this?
Please advise and thanks.

hello,

please indicate who writes the document, is it form agilent, rohde,...?

I would like to download the documents on VNA, but since am newly joined I dont have enough points to download. Could you plz tell me the website from where I can download the same document or any on VNA?

That Agilent paper (lecture?) is probably the same one as on www.agilent.com. Search for an application note or tech paper titled "Network Analyzer Basics".

By the way, Agilent has many very good technical papers on various measurement topics.

Hi

I would suggest you to ask your VNA provider/dealer from where you have purchased your VNA. Because different companies has same calibration principle but that have different process and rules so better go for that documents which corresponds to your NA.

I can tell you about procedure how to calibrate unless I know about your NA.

Regrads
Animesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back