Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

needed small, cheaper and good humidity sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpechman

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
humidity sensor sample

hello,
please, im needing a sugest of relative humidity sensor with 0-5V output or another kind like this...must be small
thanks,
Daniel

small humidity sensor

Hi

Check DS18S20 from dallas (Maxim) and SHT11 from sensirion or the lm35 circuits from national. The two first ones are discussed in other posts in this forum.

Good luck

humidity sensor samples

very interesting this sht11, but this lm35 are not just a temperature sensor?

humidity sensor free sample

Hi Daniel

We use a Galtec humidity sensor - it simulates PT100, and it's not exactly cheap, but maybe they do something more suitable for you.

Might be a starting point

Cheers

Pete

sht11 - digital humidity sensor pic16f628

Hi Pete,
what im looking for is something exactly like the SHT11, but i dont know his price yet...im projecting an data logger with temperature, humidity and pressure, but have to be small and the most cheaper possible.

philips h1 humidity

Try h--p://w-w.humirel.com/products.html
Ther hace raw sensor and modules.
They are very nice. I have watched such sensors for 20 years.

humidity sensor wood

the sht11 is nice. i use it for one year.
it costs around $16 for one piece, directly by farnell

but you can get a free sample on the sensirion site
https://www.sensirion.com

the *bad* thing is that this sensor is digital and you must connect it to a microcontroler, you cannot use it with logic gates or multivibrators.

galtec temp humidity

Kripton2035 said:
the *bad* thing is that this sensor is digital and you must connect it to a microcontroler, you cannot use it with logic gates or multivibrators.

:) Hi there,
I do not consider that connection to mcu is such a bad thing, per se. You can use the mcu to calculate the dew point (using temperature and humidity information from the SHT11).

Well that's my two cents.

0-5v humidity sensor curve

The very very low cost humidity sensor will be a small piece of wood (or celuloid) :) . Read the attach article how you compute the air RH base on wood resistance. Even if I think that you will not use this "sensor" it's interesting from the theoretical point of view.

humidity sensor philips shematic diagram

hello,
in a project for a datalogger we used a honeywell humidity sensor (HIH 3610). We made good experiences with it. Look at:
h**p://content.honeywell.com/sensing/prodinfo/humiditymoisture

good luck...

humidity sensors samples request

Dspnut said:
Kripton2035 said:

:) Hi there,
I do not consider that connection to mcu is such a bad thing, per se. You can use the mcu to calculate the dew point (using temperature and humidity information from the SHT11).

Well that's my two cents.

well, I say *bad* because he wants a simple humidity sensor. After I read that he also want to have pressure sensor, so the microcontroler is an almost obliged way...
but by "simple" humidity sensor, the phillips pseudos capacity, inclused in a multivibrator, are the simplest schematics, and analog ones for those who dont want to make digital measures !

well, my two cents too !

i want to build a humidity sensor

Hi!
sht-11 and sht-71 is very good devices.You can order samples from sensirion.If you request samples, don't forget to request sample codes for popular mcu's.I requested code for pic16f877 and if somebody interests i can send it via e-mail.

Analyzer.

humidity sensor sample maxim

I'd like to receive a circuit diagram for interface PIC16F877 (microcontroller) with SHT11 and code CCS-PIC16F877 ? Or Serial Port PC ?
I need routines for reading the SHT11 sensor (humidity and temperature) with a PIC16F877 or PIC16F628 microcontroller.
Can you help me ?

Thanks
Regards,
sylvia_karla@yahoo.com.br

You Wrote

Hi!
sht-11 and sht-71 is very good devices.You can order samples from sensirion.If you request samples, don't forget to request sample codes for popular mcu's. I requested code for pic16f877 and if somebody interests i can send it via e-mail.

Analyzer.

cheapest humidity sensor

H1 humidity sensor. but this sensor's output is a capacitance between 112pF (at 10% RH) and 143pF (90% RH) Its curve is not linear so we'll use a simple table to convert the A/D reading to the correct RH-value. Capacitance to frequency conversion is done with a simple 555 timing circuit. This frequency is fed to the PIC's T1_CLK

sht11 free sample

Hi, analizer :D!!!

I interested in the pic16f877 code. Please send me!!

Thanks in advance!!

honeywell humidity sensor samples

ANALIZER!!!!!

I need the code for pic16f877 for shtxx!!

please send it me!

thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back