Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

needed guidance in study of VLSI Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsps

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thakur cdac vlsi

Hello,
I am frm Mumbai. I want to become expert in VLSI design and embedded systems.I was having VLSI elective subject, i mean i have just know very littlebit of VLSI. Please inform me from where to start, let me if there are any courses of VLSI and Embedded.
Currently i m working as devlp. engg in mumbai
plz guide me.

regards
JSPS

Hi JSPS..........

well yaar .........courses tho CDAC hain aur Bangalore aaye tho Sandeepaani ya there are some institutes which are offering 6 months based courses in VLSI or Embedded..............

CDAC Pune............Embedded aur VLSI mein separately Training dethe hain

You have to go through ALL INDIA Exam to get into such courses........

VLSI Centres affiliated to CDAC Pune are at Thakur Institute,Kadivili(E),Mumbai....ek baar jake waha par baat karle..........Teek hain.....shayad FEb 20 ko Interviews Huye the.......

Aur Embedde CDAC Pune tho..............Hyderabad,Bangalore,Chennai mein hain.........

VLSI aur Embedded jointly chahiye tho CDAC Noida ...............

jsps

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks guru,
if you have any contact number of Thankur institute, kandivali,please inform me.

regards
JSPS

you can call
Mr DA Pardasani or Mr Shahbaz Alam at 022-28542917

good luck

jsps

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Its better to join CDAC pune...instead of thakur......
but for that prepare for exam n interview...

Plan accordingly...

Hi,
CDAC pune is best.then bitmapper pune is also good. & if possible you can plan for Ms in VLSI.

-regards
-Manmohan

hi all,

the good vlsi institute that i had ever seen is VEDAIIT,Hyderabad. please go through the following link www.vedaiit.com .In veda all the tools that they have teached is complete asic design but in other institutes they teach the FPGA design.

regards,
ramesh.s

hi all,
thank u all for your response, as i m staying in mumbai i cant go to pune to join CDAC.

regards
JSPS

Hi,
it is better u do Mtech in VLSI and embedded systems from an accredited/recognised university.....this is beacuse it is easier to get a vlsi job if u are an Mtech rather than having 6 month certificate course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back