Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Needed Gsm Jamming Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mzeitoun2002

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
jamming circuit

Hi

Can anybody help me getting a gsm jammer circuit which cover the band of 800/1900 MHz

For your information, this circuit is used in the safety of some industrial applications

thnx for your trouble

gsm jamming design a to z

Try this link:
**broken link removed**

gsm jammer curciut

mzeitoun2002 said:
Hi

Can anybody help me getting a gsm jammer circuit which cover the band of 800/1900 MHz

For your information, this circuit is used in the safety of some industrial applications

thnx for your trouble

Do a search on the EDA Board some time ago I recall someone posting such a schematic,however it was never said if this circuit actually worked,but it may be worth a search.

Good Luck

gsm jammer circuit+pdf

Look for example here:

best regards

gsm jamming

neeed such a circuit that can jam a mobile of any company as they use use different technique

Salam,

I think it doesn't matter because what the circuit is doing is transmitting noise allover the gsm band so it doesn't matter what is the company or where it is

The question now is how can I design the vco (I don't know how to design or print the microstrip, in fact I don't know what the microstrip really is) ,I hope someone could really help me.

Thanks for your trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.