Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need voice operated switch (VOX) circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pico

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello world,
I need some voice operated switch circuits.
Any body can help please.....

op amp type

In general, you tap off a sample of the signal. Then you rectify it (try a half wave op amp rectifier circuit.) Then you go through an circuit to produce an average so that short sounds do not trigger it. This can be a series R and shunt C or it can be an op amp integrator with a resistor across the capacitor. Then you go to a comparator with a threshold that can be set (trip amplitude).

Using A pic

I'm trying VOX for mobile phone and a BT-adaptor.Thanks to GaAs FET for showing the good link. I've got an idea. A PIC with comparator may be
used for the voice detecting and act as a switch.

JaBa if you do come right, please let us know were this circuit can be viewed. I want to do basically the same, my PIC circuit work, but the voice circuit is a bit troublesome.

**broken link removed**
broken link

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back