Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Verilog/VHDL code for ADC and DAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajakash

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends,,

i need code vhdl code or verilog code for ADC ans DAC please help me ..

with thanks

raj..

Re: ADC

Depends on what ADC or DAC you use and its interface bus to the FPGA (I2C, SPI ...).
Start by choosing a ADC / DAC ...

ADC

You just need to create desired clock,read and write signals depending on the datasheet of your hardware. If you specify your hardware maybe something can be written here.

Re: ADC

hi,

You just need to create desired clock,read and write signals depending on the datasheet of your hardware. If you specify your hardware maybe something can be written here.

in my application, using DE2-115 Cyclone IV FPGA board which has 24 bit Audio CODEC ( WM8731 from wolfson ) using I2C and sampling frequency if 8k to 96kHz.

ADC is used for data aquisiation from Voltage detection sensor and save in dual port ram.

thanks,
vrv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back