Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Engineer

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am doing a project where my need is to transmit and receive data in two different micro-controllers...I am building a wireless car...for this i need to transmit data from micro-controller which is in the remote to the car which has its own uc(micro-controller) in it. I am using 89s52 for my project.
So I need ur help about how to transmit data serially from a uc and how to receive that..

I would prefer C code for that....please help...its urgent!!!

have you selected a wireless device for communication?
if not have a look at the Nordic wireless
**broken link removed**

for example, the nRF9E5 Multiband Sub 1-GHz RF System-on-Chip has a serial interface

Actually i have selected a 434 MHz TX-RX module..but the prb is mainly the coding...

since you have selected the RF modules just check the logic level i mean whether these module are RS232 level or TTL level
if TTL then you can connect them directly to the controller else you need a Max232 in between.
for coding there are several posts here discussing how to send data serially from 8051/52 or goto
News : 8051 Microcontroller Projects AVR PIC Projects Tutorials Ebooks Libraries codes
where you can easily find related projects....

Its TTl level...and I have checked it myself....

Status
Not open for further replies.