Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need to know the value of the following course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

techyfubky

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i am arun from India a freshly graduated electrial engineer with loads of interest to enter the domain of industrial automation.I am planning to join a certified automation engineer programme.I would be really grateful to you if you can give me some idea how far the programme would be of help in my career.would be happy to hear back from you.Thanks in advance .The details of the course are as follows.

In PLCs module they deal with the following six manufacturers: ABB,Allen bradley,Siemens,Omron,GE-Fanuc,Keyence.

pneumatics and Field instruments.

In SCADA they cover Wonderware Intouch and Intellution Fix

In VFD they are covering VFDs of ABB.

In DCS

ABB 800M controller,Distributed node configuration using Profibus and Optical Module bus,
control panel designing, controller programming(control builder M),Operator interface(SCADA portal),MMI programming and designing with CPsoft.COmmunication protocol( ethernet,modbus,profibus,optical module bus and Cs31 fieldbus)

Honeywell C50 controller,controller programming ( HC designer),
Honeywell PAC controller, controller programming(soft master),Operator interface (Experion)
MMI programming (HCI designer),Networking of EXPERION/PAC/C50/HCI.Real time interfaces with process control,2-axis motion control,Servo drive/ motor,Encoder.

GSM plc, GSM modem connectivity,MMI,DIgital set up Display,memory backup module,hand held programming (HHP),Special function communication data card--Analog i/p &o/p cards,RS485-RS 232 communication cards

Status
Not open for further replies.