Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need this paper, if anybody have it, please post it

Status
Not open for further replies.

analog_prodigy

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anybody having this paper? If so, can you please post it.
thanks in advance.

On-chip current sensing technique for CMOS monolithic switch-mode power converters
Cheung Fai Lee; Mok, P.K.T.
Circuits and Systems, 2002. ISCAS 2002. IEEE International Symposium on
Volume 5, Issue , 2002 Page(s): V-265 - V-268 vol.5
Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/ISCAS.2002.1010691
Summary: An on-chip current sensing technique, which is suitable for monolithic switch-mode power converters, is presented in this paper. This current sensing technique has been fabricated with a standard 0.6 /spl mu/m CMOS process. Experimental results show that the switching converter can operate from 300 kHz to 1 MHz with the duty-ratio ranging from 0.2 to 1. The supply voltage of this current sensing circuit is from 3 V to 4.2 V, which is suitable for lithium ion battery applications. The discrepancy between the sensed signal and the inductor current is less than 4%, corresponding to 10 mA with load current 300 mA.

I only found the received manuscript version in my computer.

But it's the same.

Help it can help you.

B/R
Edwin

Thank you Edwin

I got the paper from one of my friend. I am also uploading it. It may be helpful to others.

You're welcome!

Using its method, U need lots of current.

For inductor current, u can refer to U.S. PAT.7050914, U.S. PAT.5757174.

Best Regards,
Edwin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back