Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need suggestion on RF system design books

Status
Not open for further replies.

bageduke

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone have any suggestion on RF system level design books or reference. I need some materials to help me derive RF circuit design specification from a mobile standard.

thanks a lot

Take a look at Gu "RF System Design of Transceivers for Wireless Communications". It covers CDMA and GSM in a fair amount of detail. If you google for receiver design and GSM you will find some good information out there as well.

Dave

bageduke

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Message is unavailable.

bageduke

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
RFDave said:
Take a look at Gu "RF System Design of Transceivers for Wireless Communications". It covers CDMA and GSM in a fair amount of detail. If you google for receiver design and GSM you will find some good information out there as well.

Dave

Hi Dave:
I am a UE engineer, now i am looking for this book "RF System Design of Transceivers for Wireless Communications". Can you share it with me? Thx!

Sun2002

Here is the link, you can download from edaboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

a new equation, the receiver noise equation, is introduced for the system level design of an RF receiver.

Egan's book is excellent as well. It's the only book I've read that actually discusses using a spreadsheet for doing Receiver/Transmitter calculations. I wish I had a copy about 10 years ago. It doesn't get into any mobile standards though.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back