Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need specifications for Bluetooth Receiver chip in Cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryajur

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Bluetooth Receiver Desgn

Hello,
I want to design a Bluetooth Receiver Chip in Cadence. Where can I get the Bluetooth Specifications, and more importantly, how do I translate those specifications to the specifications of the different blocks I need, like the LNA, Mixer, etc..

Any help or discussion will be appreciated.

Re: Bluetooth Receiver Desgn

If you have ads your problem is absolutely solved. I hardly ever find usefull information about cadence, I think that ADS is absolutely amaizing. You can buy a copy throw emule, 24hours copy and open the design guide of bluetooth, i will not believe it. It is already done.

that is all

Sorry for my english

Is the Design Guide for Bluetooth available with ADS as a example project? Or is it available on the web as a example for ADS? Can I get the design guide from the web?

I do not know. I think that tehe design guide comes as a part of the ADS.

Hi, you can get some design guide with ADS help document.

Is the help document available online somewhere or can anyone post it?

Status
Not open for further replies.