Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Spartan FPGA firmware retargeted for newer device

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweecer

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I have a product that has been using the Xilinx XCS05-3VQ100 since 2002 and need to have the firmware retargeted for an updated, easier to get (and cheaper) device of the same foot print. Basically a drop in replacement.

The major issue is that it was done using the VERY old foundation software and my software no longer runs. I have the full project folder and have tried to fiddle with converting to one of the HDL's, but I really only have the schematics / netlists to work with and I am no engineer by any stretch. If you think that you have the software, skills and experience to do this job, feel free to contact me: info@tweecer.com

I prefer someone in the US, does not have to be Texas (where I am located), but would make interacting with each other easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back