Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some tips for programming msp 430

Status
Not open for further replies.

bejoy

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
msp 430f110

i would like to know wheather any one have some tips to share with for programming in msp 430

Re: msp 430f110

Nothing specific, but I know TI often offers free kits and workshops if you contact one of their sales reps. Generally they will support you more if you're designing their product into something for mass production, but they may also be supportive of students. After all students that become familiar with their products go on to choose them for commercial designs they work on later.

In any case there are several different IDE's available for programming the MSP430. Free ones from TI, expensive ones from IAR (one of which allows you to program to some degree with block diagrams and generate code automatically).

I'd recommend Flowcode (an easy to use flowchart programming environment that generates clean C and assembly code) but it only supports PIC, AVR and ARM target platforms.

bejoy

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
msp 430f110

thank you

Added after 3 minutes:

its a 16 bit mixed signal micro controller.
20 pins
two IO port
total 8+6 IO lines
wdt, timer available.
used for sensing applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back