Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some small projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
shabbir...i understand ur situation...wht hapnd to full duplex intercom project??? R u nt interestd in doing that??

Hi engr.shabbir,
Since your Due date for exibition is very quick, Try to do something simple.
Suggestion is take a look at this link **broken link removed** here you will be getting Ultra simple but useful projects for exibitions.
You may wish to try this **broken link removed** .This is dark activated switch. when shadow falls on LDR, It will trigger the relay.

For communication project **broken link removed**

This circuit will get your voice,does frequency modulation and you can here your voice in FM radio some 10 meters away. In home page of website you will be getting more powerfull FM Transmitters.
These two circuits are build around transistors, can be easily checked in breadboard. After satisfication you can go for prototyping if time is there.

Hope this helps you...

any buddy please give me a project on digital communication....i need it urgently.....please help me

ok shabbir...go ahead...vinoth has suggested u sum small but interesting projects...all d best!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.