Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some interview questions.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deh_fuhrer

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys,
Please send me some interview questions for one year experience Analog/Mixed signal design engineer. The group deals in PLL, ADC/DACs, PHYs...

Thanks....

Update your knowledge on substrate coupling noise and methods to decrease it.

deh_fuhrer

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
If you have designed differential opamp experience, make sure to review CMFB. More specifically, why do you need cmfb, how to calculate it's loop gain and bandwidth.

Some people like to ask digital ckt as well, such as /2 and /3 ckts since you are interviewing "mixed signal" designer, they like to see if you have basic digital ckt knowledge.

deh_fuhrer

Thanks jnuhope...
Guys any more questions which you might face in your interview for Analog or Mixed signal design engineer for any level of experience...Even suggestions (there is no restriction that you post only questions, you might suggest some topics) will be good for me...

you need to know different adc architectures(flash,sar
pipliened.....) and dac architectures(current steering,r-2r,capacitor array.........)

deh_fuhrer

Thanks a lot guys....But I am still waiting for someone to share his/her interview experience..... That is the reason of my updating this post again and again....So please try to post the questions which you have faced.....

Thanks again.....:D

I don't know if you are interested, but a colleague gave me these as general "logic thinking problems" for interviews of new graduates.

n1cm0c said:
I don't know if you are interested, but a colleague gave me these as general "logic thinking problems" for interviews of new graduates.

This is not an interview question but a GRE test.

hi.......
with technical knowledge u also need some HR que so sending u some que and ans...
best luck

tc
bye

I suggest you go to this web site to get some REAL circuit design to study it, and make them your own experiences to impress your interviewers.

**broken link removed**

OH, i suggest U go to some website or elsewhere for learn that foundation about analog, for example Op-amp and FET etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.