Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help ......... urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepu_s_s

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI,

This is the query.

The memory controller I need to design is for the CAN interface which is present on the FPGA. This would control the data transfers using the CAN interface, so there would be two interfaces.

* On the Controller-Interface side, where the controller will act as a master and the interface as the slave.
* On the Processor-Controller side, where the processor is the master and the controller, the slave.

So effectively, the memory controller block will be in between the Processor and Interface.

Here, I will be using the CAN interface and will be using the Microblaze processor, which is available on the EDK. My query is, what is the basic interface between the processor (Microblaze) and the memory controller.

Please help me as soon as possible

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Hi

Sorry friends, I actually need the memory controller interface to the microblaze processor... So can any 1 provide me with the architecture of the microblaze?

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back