Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need some help in the project

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahmanian

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello
I'm working on a project and need some help to design the hardware , maybe it is simple for you but its a big problem for me !
my project is transfering sound via network through internet then sending it to phone line without modem
its something like voip or something like skype does.
there will be two computer , then sound will be transfered by network to another computer then we need a hardware that is connected to the computer by usb that dials the given phone number by the dest computer and the computer can send the sound to the phone line and the end-users communicate with eachother , one by computer ,one by phone.
and it will be possible to have multiple phone lines that is connected to peripheral , if one is busy the the hardware can use another.
( i think we have to convert digital to anolog to transfer the sound and send it to phone line)
here my question is that is it possible to run this project ?
where should i start to do this work for pheripheral , i know the softwares.
any reference or ebooks that is specified to this subject ?
what is the best and optimized way and methods to run this harware ?
thank you friends
I'll appreciate any help.

you need a dtmf phone dialer and "speaker output of pc" can be connected via some isolation circuits to phone lines so DAC is not required

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

if i understand ur project is person1<=>Computer1 <-------network---------> computer 2<--->USB[hardware]<-------phone.line------>Phone<=>person2

hello agian
Thanks for your reply dear friend
i got the idea , but its not clear for me.
do you have any reference for this work ?
my connection will be usb because i want to have this peripheral as mudule and if i wanted to have more phone lines connected to the computer then add another device , for example each device can have 10 phone lines connected
i'll appreciate any help.
thank you

you want more phone lines will they be communicating simulatenously..

if not then u have to make epabx too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back