Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need schematic of Cortex Jlink for ARM

Status
Not open for further replies.

haohaodk46

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all .Who can post simple schematic and firmware of Jlink that use CLK, SWDIO và GND signal ? I want do simple circuit to programing for ST32 microcontroller.
Help me!

Re: Cortex Jlink for Arm

Any one can help me !

jlink schematic, firmware and software is copyrighted material owned by Segger and requesting any copyrighted info is against the forum rules.

Hi all .Who can post simple schematic and firmware of Jlink that use CLK, SWDIO và GND signal ? I want do simple circuit to programing for ST32 microcontroller.
Help me!

Buy a STM32VL-Discovery board (Cheap) , or a STM32F4-Discovery (Powerfull) both has an onboard SWD programmer that also can program external ST ARM chips.

You can't build a programmer as cheap as the VL board.

/Bingo

/Bingo

Every body can see simple Jlink board with link : www.pnlabvn.com/pnlab/components/co.../product/cfcd9228365892481e5f180070b58a4b.jpg
This board with ST32F103 and some capacitor and resistor.To make it is very cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

Every body can see simple Jlink board with link : www.pnlabvn.com/pnlab/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/cfcd9228365892481e5f180070b58a4b.jpg
This board with ST32F103 and some capacitor and resistor.To make it is very cheap.

Help me!

If you want to do it, figure out how and don't ask for the IP other firms have created. There is a very low cost JLink EDU.
The lowest cost is STMxx Discovery and you can't even make a board for the price these things cost.
So, if it is for the learning, do not copy, if it is for the purpose to have a programmer, use Discovery or JLink-EDU, if you want to use it for professional work, don't do either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.