Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Samsung 3373Z service manual (Chassis sct11c)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naw_S

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
sct11c

can anyone please help me find the sm,i already got chassis sct11b and sct11d but they are different,need sct11c.

chassis sct11c

i'm getting this problem with the samsung tv: Bright white raster with fback lines. Can anyone help please.

samsung chassis sct11c/22 model no

Tension of Cathodes, amplifiers of color
Another symptom can be that the screen this vertical white and with lines of retrazo, in this case will be necessary to verify the tension in the collectors of the three transistors that is the tension of 200 Volts that arrive at spargap and K is fed there with a resistance on approximately 10K each transistor to lack the tension before each 10 resistance of we will just have the exposed symptom and to need it to some transistor that is after the resistance of 10K predominated the color of the same one.

Otro síntoma puede ser que la pantalla este blanca y con líneas de retrazo vertical, en este caso habrá que verificar la tensión en los colectores de los tres transistores o sea la tensión de 200 Volts que llegan al spargap y de ahí se alimenta con una resistencia de aproximadamente 10K a cada transistor de faltar la tensión antes de cada resistencia de 10 K tendremos el síntoma recién expuesto y de faltarle a algún transistor o sea después de la resistencia de 10K predominara el color del mismo.

samsung sct11d

hi my friend
here's ur chassis and that's the best i could get hoping it'll help u solve ur problem :)
Kind Regards

samsung sct11c chassis

thanks, anyone knows how to enter its service mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.