Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need sample programs for CY8C24423 microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi1488

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
I am using CY8C24423 microcontroller, I am new to it. Please assist me with some sample programs. Also how can I use a timer in that? :cry:

Hi,
I am assuming you have downloaded and installed the PSoC Designer SW that is the IDE for that microcontroller. That IDE has a "catalog" of user modules, which are basically configurable drivers for the peripherals on the device. If you want a simple timer, look in the "Timers" section of the catalog. Choose one, add it and place it into your project, and then read the datasheet for the user module you are using. The datasheet should have example code and all information necessary for using the timer user module you have selected.

How can I write a interrupt routine for the inbuilt 16-bit timer?

How can I write a interrupt routine for the inbuilt 16-bit timer?
Hi,

There is a knowledge base article on the Cypress site that handles exactly your question:

Implementing an Interrupt Service Routine in C on the PSoC1 - Cypress Semiconductor
It provides small code snippets and should get you going in no time.

Another helpful link to the Cypress Forum:
Cypress Semiconductor
There are many very knowledgeable people here on edaboard but the Cypress forum is specific about PSoC.
Just a recommendation.
Most of your questions would be best posted under "PSoC Software" "Designer"
hth Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back