Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need sample program for pic18F4431

Status
Not open for further replies.

v_kumar

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic 18f4431

Need help
i am new to pic18f4431
i want to use this controller to control dc brushless motors
does anybody have any idea about the program,
or
any sample programs
so that i can start with it.

thanx in advance

pic18f4431 help

Application note AN899 which you can download from Microchip describes brushless motor control using 18FXX31 micros. Full source code in assembler is also available.

pic18f4431

thanx a lot mr btbass
i think this will help me a lot

If I have helped, please press my 'helped' button to improve my status in the forum.
I am writing a motor control progam at the moment using Pic18F4431.
It is in C using mcc18 2.4 compiler and mplab7. I use the ICD2 for debugging.
I am working away from home at the moment and only back at weekends.
So I can't answer unless it's a weekend.
I can edit my source code and share with you the core functions for driving the motor. Simple 6 step commutation. I can not share all as it is a commercial product and therefor copyright. The motor has 8 magnets, 4 pole pairs and uses Hall sensors at 60 degrees.
Motor control is quite big in industry at the moment with some esotoric methods being developed for greater power and efficiency such as Field Orientated Control using Clarke and Park transforms in real time using dsp based proccessors. (dsPic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back