Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need SAM model or HUGO model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi8331

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
simulation hugo modell

hello
i need HUGO human head model for frequency 1-6 GHz or SAM phantom human head model for sam efrequency range.
plz provide me if anybody have.
i import this model in CST MWS for further use in my project.
thanx

Ravi: Do you have the model??

I am using CST STUDIO SUITE 2009 and I am trying to use the human voxel (https://www.cst.com/Content/Applications/Article/HUGO+Human+Body+Model).

But when I import the voxel, the program generates an error: it says that modell1.lat ... modell8.lat are missing.

I read somewhere that this files define de voxel resolution (1mm to 8mm).

Where and how can I get this files? Can you send me your files or explain me how do you do to use the voxel?

Thanks a lot!

no i don't hv any model.
if u hv model then plz send me then i go for simulation..................
if i got result then i'll tell you.
so u send me model....thank you

All I have is this. This is a folder that comes with CST STUDIO SUITE 2009. But as I said before, when I import the voxel I get an error that some files are missing.

If you can use the model, please notify me and tell me how did you do it.

How do you make your simulations?? How do you calculate SAR without a human model?

Reactions: dorsa

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

dorsa

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hii Dear
i m using layerd model of human body for SAR analysis.
for example: if you want three layered structure it means muscle+fat+skin layer....i am using such type of combinations for SAR analysis.

thanks for uploading Human body model

Added after 3 hours 31 minutes:

According to error which u face to import the voxal data folder, i think there r complete folder named "CST HUMAN MODEL DATASET", if u don't have such folder it means u don't have complete hugo model or voxal data base.

Added after 4 minutes:

this portion is only for data update if u have complete voxal dataset. so first u check u hv complete set or not then tell me.................

ravi:

I'm sorry for bothering you, but I am new at this things... I need to simulate an antenna for my master thesis. It is a wearable antenna, so I need to calculate SAR. I read that CST STUDIO SUITE had HUGO model: https://www.cst.com/Content/Applications/Article/HUGO+Human+Body+Model

Unfortunatly it seems to me that the CST that I have, only has that folder that I sent you...

So, what do you use to calculate SAR? Do you use CST? Is there any tututial that I can use?

Hello Dear Ravi8331,

I am designing wearable antenna in my Msc thesis and want to study its on body performance. Can you please send me your three layered model so that i can get and idea from it and can use it for SAR calculation. Please help...

Hii Dear
i m using layerd model of human body for SAR analysis.
for example: if you want three layered structure it means muscle+fat+skin layer....i am using such type of combinations for SAR analysis.

thanks for uploading Human body model

Added after 3 hours 31 minutes:

According to error which u face to import the voxal data folder, i think there r complete folder named "CST HUMAN MODEL DATASET", if u don't have such folder it means u don't have complete hugo model or voxal data base.

Added after 4 minutes:

this portion is only for data update if u have complete voxal dataset. so first u check u hv complete set or not then tell me.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back