Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need project ideas in the field of power electronics and electric drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapak

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I'm a final year electrical engineering student. I wish to do my final year project in the field of power electronics and electric drives, relating to industrial applications.
Please help me by providing some ideas on which topics i should do my project in the above field.
I would really appreciate any relevent and useful suggestions.

Re: need project ideas

Well you can do something about solar power, as an installation o the circuit to transform the DC solar electricity into AC normal electricity, here in Spain is so popular, becouse there is a law that impulse it use. Maybe in other places there are similar laws.

need project ideas

You can make a solar panel that follows the sun directly, keeping itself Max exposed to the sun, hence having max efficiency.
That would involve drive control and some power electronics as well

Make ROBOT

hi to all

can anybody tell me from where i can get robot model?..

is there any site which will provide me some robot ideas?..

plz send me some good project ideas or send me if u have any details of project?..

Popatlal Panjarawala

Re: Make ROBOT

there are several robot books on edaboard ( explain everything in detail: mechanical, electronics, control, pic and body)make a search if you have problems let me know.
which type of robots do you need? war, simple, intelligent....
any specific shape? car, animal...

Re: Make ROBOT

i m thinking to make one land rover robot ??????????

do you have any idea???????????or any circuit diagram for it?????????

i want to make this robot with remote control also

Popatlal Panjarawala

Re: need project ideas

popat_panjaru said:
hi to all

can anybody tell me from where i can get robot model?..

is there any site which will provide me some robot ideas?..

plz send me some good project ideas or send me if u have any details of project?..

Popatlal Panjarawala
are u interesing to make a priceless vacuum cleaners robot?.....
Roomba have inspired me to make the Vacuum cleaners robot....but with a low cost for design and implementation...
for the implication, it willn't better than the exist roomba robot...but it worked with same action....
if you interesting about that...you can email me....
we will think about it together...
via email of course....

dhanur.wisnugroho@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back