Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Matlab program for antenna simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

star22

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi freinds
i need program with matlab for antenna simulation that in first of program get "L" and give "E" and "H" and drawing "E" and "H" and get "f" and give antenna pattern 1D and 3D and get maximum input current (phase and amplitude) and give "radiated resistance" and directivity and drawing current of antenna . and if move feeder from middle of antenna to desire point all above parameters calculate again.
please guide me
thank you for your help

with matlab

hi freinds
can anybody guide me in " move feeder from middle of antenna to desire point all above parameters calculate again"
thank you

Re: with matlab

You an get the book: Antenna and Em modeling with matlab. i find only this book about Antenna

with matlab

yes, it's a good book writen with Matlab code,which you can use pde toolbox(2D) or matlab code(2 or 3D) to draw antenna model, it is based on RWG .
but it is so hard to use matlab to draw a complicated antenna model.

with matlab

hi freinds thanks for your attention
i have the program for this project but it is not full
and it has not " if move feeder from middle of antenna to desire point all above" i upload it 1.5kbyte
**broken link removed**
please guide me for improve its
thanks

with matlab

i read book about matlab and of course Em modeling but this book"em modeling" is for professional purpose but i need elementry guide :HOW CAN WRITE PROGRAM WITH MATLAB if move feeder from middle of antenna to desire point all PARAMETERS FOR ANTENNA CALCULATED?
PLEASE GUIDE ME THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT
WITH THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back