Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need matlab code for real time object tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramjax

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
object tracking matlab

please send me the code for real time object tracking. i have webcam and it is connected with the computer. please help in acquiring the video from the cam and to track the object which iam selecting from the video. please help me. this is my final year project.

if u have code mail me at ram88_india@rediffmail.com

matlab object tracking

please send me the code for real time object tracking. i have webcam and it is connected with the computer. please help in acquiring the video from the cam and to track the object which iam selecting from the video. please help me. this is my final year project.

if u have code please mail me at shrutivpatil@gmail.com

hola, soy estudiante de ing. electronica de la universidad surcolombina de Colombia y quisiera que me hicieran el favor de enviarmen el codigo de segumiento de objetos en matlab o cualquier informacion util, es que mi trabajo requiere de un contador de objetos en tiempo real, empleando matlab, se quiere realizar empleando una webcam

Added after 3 minutes:

hola, soy estudiante de ing. electronica de la universidad surcolombina de Colombia y quisiera que me hicieran el favor de enviarmen el codigo de segumiento de objetos en matlab o cualquier informacion util, es que mi trabajo requiere de un contador de objetos en tiempo real, empleando matlab, se quiere realizar empleando una webcam

my correo es jhonjairo_4326@hotmail.com

Added after 10 minutes:

if u have code mail me at jhonjairo_4326@hotmail.com

Reactions: batuk

batuk

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi.. pls send the coding to my id too.. i'm also trying to do the same one.. but failed in segmentation process..

my id is roboprjct(at)gmail.com

thanks in advance..

plzz help me i also need the code in order to complete my project i m stuck in between
thanks in advance
mail me at
Code:
mridulgro@yahoo.com
it would be of great help

Wow! code requests from 12 students, hopefully not from the same university
Projects / thesis are about the demonstration of skills to define the scope of the requirement / problem, research what was done by others, understanding the relevant theory, analysis and synthesis of the technology, demonstrate feasibility (or non-feasibility), conclude and make recomendations for future work, make an oral presentation and write-up the project. It is not about handing in working code only and definitely not copying code from others.

hi..
plzz help me i also need the code...
mail me at
Code:
coldrelax@gmail.com

thanks in advance
it would be of great help

Hi To All,

In my view rather than asking for the code you guys try to develop this code... OpenCV is best choice for this kind of applications....the object tracking is very famous and there is plenty of material is available online-

refer following -
**broken link removed**
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i2bt-YSlYQ

If you face any problem then put on the forum .....expert here and all we together will try to solve them

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back