Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need matlab code for gmsk transceiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

peichinlim

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
gmsk modulation

Hi,

Currently I am working in my final year research. I have been assigned to design a program for GMSK modulation by using MatLab software. Can anyone provide any info or source about my research?

Thanks so much...:D

regards,
Connie

msk modulation in matlab

Hi, are you asking for help with matlab? or just general info on GMSK?

I'm not up to speed on matlab, but I've implemented GMSK for real circuits.

buriedCode

msk modulation matlab

please upload your gmsk real world projects

what is gmsk?

Hey,

I don't have the program files for upload, but it was jsut a small dsp filter for GMSK. Basically an FIR.
I've even done a 'similar' thing in a microcontroller, using LUT's to approximate GMSK driving a high-speed DAC. It wasn't pretty but a simulation in Vissim showed a reduced bandwidth. (you can even simulate that sort of thing in MS excel).

I'm sure everyone in this thread could benefit from searching 'pulse shaping filter' in google, because thats all GMSK really is.

To be honest, I'm no expert, it's just something I did for a friend who wanted to increase the datarate of his RF link without sacraficing BER.

Take care,

BuriedCode.

design of gmsk modulator

Thanks for those who give me the answer. It really help me a lot!:D

Actually, my final year project is "design of GMSK modulation based on Software Defined Radio (SDR)". I need to use MatLab to complete my project.

I really need to relate the SDR with GMSK modulation scheme.

If got any info, can you pls give me a guide?

Thanks.

Re: GMSK modulation

hey,
i am working on the same project now. GMSK in SDR. i also have to implement it using matlab. could you please help me with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back