Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need info on Philips 55PP9401

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweeper

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
philips 55pp9401 convergence

I am having convergence problems with this set. If anyone has a service manual that I could download to look up how to adjust this thing, it would be greatly appreciated. :?:

55pp9401 service manual

Another question when adjusting the convergence, I would only assume you adjust per Video input. Example: Tuner "A" - (CABLE) you adjust, AV3 "Component In" (say DVD, XBOX) - you adjust, and AV4 "Component In" (HD RECEIVER) - you adjust. Or is the adjustment made at one input say Tuner "A" and the intelesense takes it from there?

Thanks,
Sweeper

55pp9401 convergence board

This set is driving me crazy.
Original problem: Convergence was off (red)

1: Convergence was adjusted
2: Blew out the RED gun causing 2 vertical green lines to appear
3: Replace Red gun, adjust convergence
4: Order HD convergence tool, readjust convergence
5: Convergence goes out again slightly
6: Blows another tube (not sure yet which one) now has a purple/red smudge mark (looks like a finger smudge) in middle of screen.
7: HD format the picture is now slightly tilted to the left.

Is there a service manual available? If anyone has one that might help me out please feel free to jump in. This has been going on since Dec. 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back