Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Info On Distance Learning MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankitajain

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone, I think this group is really doing good job in helping all folks to get to know information.Pl, Keep this going.

I Work for Oracle India Pvt Ltd. (www.oracle.com) and planning to do M.S Through Distance Learning and institution should be UGC regd.

Can anyone please share your information views, thoughts, suggestion on colleges, admission and about corporate links with them.

I Had a look at BITS, Pilani (https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/dlp-home/aboutdlp/body_aboutdlp.html) and understand that many courses are offered but I think only the companies whose it's listed those employees can take course on it.And there, Oracle is not listed. How do i join from Oracle to that course .Any ideas.

May be i've thrown too many questions. please help me to understand. It really helps during this juncture.

Thanks
Ankita

I think there is no Institution which is recgnized by UGC will provide MS in open university mode.KSOU will give M.Tech degree in Open mode but it is not recgnized by neither UGC or AICTE..

Recently yesterday I saw Annamalai University's M.Tech and M.E courses in Open University mOde.Pls go through It.I think It came in THE HINDU paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back