Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need info about web designing with PHP and mySQL

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyadimo

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.
I have a project at hand. i want to design a company's online transaction system using macromedia dreamweaver 8, PHP and mySQL. therefore, i kindly request for your assistance on how to get started. i have some knowledge in dreamweaver 8 but i lack knowledge in PHP and mySQL. please assist me. thank you.

Re: web design project

i think ..u need strong knowledge in PHP and mySQL for the design...with the help of a forum assistance i don think u can do that....

Re: web design project

You definitely need strong knowledge in PHP and mysql. Building an e-commerce web site from scratch requires lots of work to do especially in security. If you dont have time concern, there are documents available (just google them), otherwise I suggest go for OS commerce (www.oscommerce.com) and learn how to modify it for your requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.