Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need info about ASIC jobs in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

joydeep_iitkgp

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
asic jobs in singapore

I am presently based in Silicon valley but have a plan to move East in a few years.

I am from India, however, I am considering Singapore as another option. Can anybody let me know about the job prospects there for an ASIC verification (and some amount of RTL design) engineer, with say M.S. + 6-7 years experience (I have a good academic background, few IEEE publications and work exp in cutting edge companies)?

What kind of a salary may I expect? Also, what is the average cost of living in Singapore?

Any help appreciated.

asic + jobs + sep + 2009

Hi Joydeep,
Basically Singapore based company pay 13 month salary, last month salary goes as gov.tax.
In singapore house rent is average 1.5 to 2.5K and keeping the car is too costly. You need pay huge tax for car.
If they offered you 10-15K is best deal. Pls pm me. if you need further query.

Aravind

asic job

what about the legal requirements to work in s.g. mean if there any work permit or H1 sort of visa requirement etc etc.

asic rtl jobs at singapore

Hi,
I think salary u have mentioned is exgaggarated ...
Max u can expect -6k - 8k. This is what is know from biggies company here...may be u can try.....and give me detail which comp provide may 10k....

-- Rajesh

aravind said:
Hi Joydeep,
Basically Singapore based company pay 13 month salary, last month salary goes as gov.tax.
In singapore house rent is average 1.5 to 2.5K and keeping the car is too costly. You need pay huge tax for car.
If they offered you 10-15K is best deal. Pls pm me. if you need further query.

Aravind

asic verification jobs in singapore

joydeep_iitkgp said:
Are these in Singaporean or US dollar?

The above mentioned salary is in SGD....

Status
Not open for further replies.