Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Need IEEE MTT paper - 2 \Synthesis and realization of narro

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

ppop

Need IEEE MTT paper - 2

I need urgently the paper as the following:

G.Pfitzenmaier,"Synthesis and realization of narrow-band canonical microwave bandpass filters exhibiting linear phase and transmission zeros," IEEE Trans.,MTT-30,Sept. 1982,pp1300-1310.

Can anyone help me as soon as possible? Many thanks in advance.

Thank ho_220 very very ...very much!!!

Thank ho_220 very very ...very much!!!

Best regards!
ppop

Need IEEE MTT paper-3

I need also the paper as the following:

H.C.Bell,"Canonical asymetric coupled-resonator filters,"
IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech.,vol. MTT-30,
pp.1335-1340,Sept. 1982

It is hard to find it.Can ho_220 help me again?
Many thanks for your kindness of helps in advance.

Here you are ! 8)

and........... **broken link removed**

I can download IEEE (of course include MTT) papers from the database which our school paid for.
But you konw this is inconvenient, if I have the CD, I can read it whenever I want, even I am out of school.

I need also the paper too as the following:

I need also the paper too as the following:

R.Levy,"Filter with single transmission zeros at real and imaginary frequencies," IEEE Trans. Microwave Thory Tech.,vol. MTT-24,pp172-181,Apr. 1976.

This paper can not be found in local library.
Can any one help me for the above paper?
Thanks in advance!

i have search this paper so long

it is a good paper,i want to download

i need paper about BPF using microstrip in mtt

i need paper about BPF using microstrip in mtt,who can help me? you can sent to me email:senttowujun@hotmail.com. thks in advance!

Go to IEEE Xplore and do a search for the SPECIFIC paper that you want, restricting yourself to 1. The IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques and 2. The IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters (IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Letters) and I will download the papers you need.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back